Skip to main content

Episode2 YouTubeUpload



Not my best look, but here I am doing my part to help promote Mid Land Art Show and boost our local art community.  Thank you to the guys from Mid Land Art Show for the opportunity to present my work to the public.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Dragon Blood: Omnibus” by. Lindsay Buroker A Book Review with SPOILERS

  “Dragon Blood: Omnibus” by. Lindsay Buroker A Book Review with SPOILERS I loathe washing dishes. Every day sometimes two or three times a day, it is never-ending. It’s not so much the act of washing dishes I hate, but the time it takes to stand there, washing my life away with soapy bubbles. So, as a way to distract myself from the time ticking away, I enjoy listening to a good audiobook. I happened upon this book when I was in between Audible credits. My audible subscription includes the first three books, and I like dragons so, I gave it a shot. It was a good choice. First Impressions:  Immediately, I was a little confused about Jaxi because she just started talking to Sardelle. Initially, the image of someone trapped under a building popped into my head until it was clarified later. Then their conversation style took some getting used to because Jaxi, the talking sword, jumps into thoughts and conversations, sometimes without warning.  Quick Review:  The book st...

6 White Oil Paint Brands and How They Compare

  6 White Oil Paint Brands and How They Compare  Since I began my oil painting adventure many years ago, I have always used the brand of oil paint called Georgian by Daler Rowney. I used to stockpile these paints when I could. Unfortunately, when I had what I thought to be enough, I stopped buying it. Fast forward several years, and this year I started to run out. But when I went back to the store, I discovered they no longer carried that brand of paint. Forced to buy another brand, I decided to experiment and see which brand I enjoyed the most. At the time, I bought Master's Touch because that's all that was available at my local store. After some browsing, I found several other brands through Blick Art Supply online.  All of the paints are titanium white. The Brands we are going to look at today are:  Master’s Touch (mixed with refined flax oil) Georgian by Daler Rowney (Unknown) Winsor & Newton - Winton Oil Colour (safflower oil) Blick Studio Oil Color (safflo...

Diaper Cake - How to Make a DIY Diaper Cake

  Diaper Cake - How to Make a DIY Diaper Cake I’m going to be a grandma! With this new title comes many new tasks including helping get my daughter’s baby shower prepared. So, when she said “Mom, I want a Paris-themed baby shower” and sent me a dozen pictures of Paris-themed diaper cakes, I couldn’t say no. I found colors I liked and went my own way with it. I have made several diaper cakes over the years for family and friends, so making one for my daughter is exciting.  Supplies: Here is a list of supplies that I used, but you will want to choose your theme and collect the supplies you would like to use. Stuffed French Poodle Tartan Pattern Pink and Grey Ribbon Cute Dog Paw Prints  Pink Eiffel Tower Hot Glue Gun Diapers sized 1-2 Rubber bands Baby Shampoo Baby Lavender Shampoo Baby lotion A&D diaper rash cream Various girl baby shower decorations from Dollar Tree. Circular cut cardboard or cake cardboard base.  How to Assemble the Base Layer:  Once you hav...